- Paper submission deadline EXTENDED:
Oct 9| Oct 16, 2015 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Decision Notification: Jan 11, 2016 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Final manuscript submission deadline: Feb 15, 2016 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- ALL submissions must be made on-line via the epapers web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Maximum 4 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file
- Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could impede the review of your paper and result in rejection.
For Further Assistance
- In order to help you meet the above paper specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page.
- If you are having problems creating your file, please link to the author help page.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.