The IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS2016.org) Organizing Committee invites proposals for the “Special Session: Pitch your Startup” to be presented at the ISCAS conference in Montréal, Canada, between 22 and 25 May, 2016.
IEEE ISCAS is the flagship conference of the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society (CASS), with a focus on circuits and systems design and implementation for a broad range of applications such as information technology and healthcare research. More than 1000 attendees are expected in Montreal to join from all around the world. The technical program has been tailored to reflect the wide spectrum of topics and research interests shared by international researchers in the field. For more details, please see the conference program.
This is a unique opportunity to promote your Startup and services to an international audience, for networking and get invaluable feedback from experts in your field or maybe to contact a prospective investor. In addition to these huge benefits for your startup, a special jury will choose the best presentation to award a prize of CAN$1000.
To take advantage of this opportunity, you should send a one-page proposal including:
• A short company profile with a description of its products and/or services.
• The name and position of the company representative (The speaker)
• The Speaker’s contact information.
• Proposals should be sent to following 2 coordinators:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mohamad Sawan, ISCAS’16 General Chair), and
• Email: email@example.com (Special session coordinator).
• Proposal submission deadline: April 27, 2016
• Acceptance Notification deadline: April 30, 2016
• Presenter registration deadline: Mai 7, 2016
• Oral presentations: May 24, 2016
• Please contact Prof. Mohamad Sawan, ISCAS’16 General Chair.
• Conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org